Bonhoeffer the Assassin?: Challenging The Myth, Recovering His Call To Peacemaking Paperback – October 1, 2013
by Mark Thiessen Nation (Author)
Sanctification and Ecclesiology in Bonhoeffer, Grapho, Concordia Seminary Student Journal. Spring 2021.
- Was Bonhoeffer an Assassin?
- How is his theology overall? Lutheran or reformed?
- Christian sanctification, living out the identity/realize the reality (being baptized)
- Not progressive models of sanctification/but living out one’s new identity/not about increasing the degrees of holiness
- Life Together and Discipleship, two books///ecclesiological terms, not individualistic ways
- Collective Person, Christ’s body
- Holy space/the church, in this profane world?
- Talk about your dissertation in general, “Justification in Luther’s Preaching”
- How is it for you to pursue an academic career as a blind person in the US?
- Why are you a Lutheran?